Thursday, January 31, 2008
catching up on times
Yea...thanks to elastigirl's help...I can now post again...I had a great time yesterday, cruisin and reading everyones mail....seems like reading letters from family except do not know who they are from...but it is fun....I knew there was going to be some teasing about creating the blog and then never putting anything on it....but you have to know how first...so now I am rolling......I have finally got my mom settled into her new apartment and have made all the necessary phone calls and got all of the cable and phone arrangements DONE...woohoo....what a job and how can only one small lady have so MUCH stuff....but she is closer and that makes me feel better....I was teasing her awhile ago about blowing away in this wind.....she is not bigger than a popcorn fart and the wind almost blows her out of balance...the term weebles wobble but they don't fall down comes to mind.....elastigirl is doing her normal flitting from one space to another today,,,mom and I and her sister had lunch with her and then she was off into the wilds of kids....I remember the days when that was my life and sometimes I miss it but I seem to stay busy each day...there are days when I want to stay home and read and drink tea and do NOTHING...yada yada yada....anyway just wanted to say hi to all and I did and will enjoy reading all of your news...stay in touch and Be Blessed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm jealous that you can post - mine is still under maintenance! when it does post, there will be several of the same - took me a while to figure out that it was the computer & not me!
WHEW! I thought you had given up after only one post. Glad you are out there. Blogging can be so much fun.
Post a Comment