Friday, January 11, 2008
Well here I go again....I have heard about blogs for awhile and had no understanding of what they actually were...but read my daughters last night and that lead to reading more and what a hoot some of them were...so since I have nothing to do I decided to jump on board.....of course that is a big whopper...I am self employed and I spend a lot of time with my daughters and of course the grandbabies...who are quickly becoming young adults...they are growing up entirely too fast....this is going to be a year of me learning...I have a palm pilot to learn to use....photos that I need to learn to download, crop, and use in a digital frame. and a new laptop. And beleive me. I am not the most, to say the very least, especially if you ask my girls and husband, the very easiest to teach about the electronics world...a tv remote can drive me crazy.....what happened to off and on.....it was so easy to work....makes me remember when I first learned to use the computer...had no idea what a mouse was.....other than a creature that scurried across the floor, there are times when I seem to have about as much control as that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AHA!! So now I know where I get my habit of wanting to write with a lot of ... It all becomes clear to me...
Welcome to the Blogging World - be careful - it can be a major time suck... but it's fun!! Miss Smarty Pants got on the road this afternoon, I'm going to really work on getting the Christmas stuff put away. Hope y'all have a great weekend! Love you...
TV remotes, augh! I vowed I would never use one, but now I can't see any controls on the front of the TV...so I have to.
IF I can find the remote, that is.
Fantastic. You will be a great blogger. Enjoy it. I do!
Post a Comment