Sunday, February 10, 2008
high on paint fumes
Hello again....here another week has gone by and we are still working on one little kitchen in our home...seems one thing finished leads to another being started.....we decided while work was slow for my husband that the time to do our kitchen would be good......I did not know how many little things I wanted to change in the process.....but when it is finished it is going to be gorgeous....I have spent this beautiful sunday afternoon paing woodwork and doors...and I will say that I hate to paint worxe than anyone I know....but God has been good and we got to hear an excellent message this morning and yesterday got to spend time at 3 different basketball games where 3 of my 4 grandsons were all playing ....what a day...the two 9 yr old grandsons played back to back and then the 12 yr old played later in the day...we got to spend the day with moms and dads and kids and what a good day it was...then last nite we had 2 of the grandkids over with their mom and dad and we spent the evening playing farkle...so all in all it was a good weekend and now the new week will begin and busy will be an understatement for us...all of you be blessed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I tagged you at my place!! Where's the Bubbalicious Blog? I tried looking for it but came up wit one from July - although it does seem to be about the right age of person!
Ah... Farkle. I loved playing that game when I was a kid. See you around the blog world.
Kitchen redesign - you have my sympathies.
It's been ____ days since the last post - i'm just pointing it out...
Where ya been?
I tagged you!! See my page for details!!
Post a Comment